Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome

I'm sure all the bloggers out there had this feeling of starting something great when they wrote these first sentences. Starting your own blog. It's a little scary, a little intimidating, and yet, very exciting to see where this world of capturing thoughts and experiences can go.

After reading my friend Mary's blog, I was inspired. Her blog was gracious and beautiful and captured everything from her day-to-day little things to her aspirations and prayers. She wasn't making a statement or proclaiming anything, she just found a place to journal about her life, the things she loves and can share it with the world. Beautiful.

For me, my blog will be completely ego-centric as well...besides, what fun would a blog be without being at the epicenter of it's creation and purpose? It will be a place where I can share my ideas, my passions, and all the little intricacies that float around in my head that never seem to find the time to get down on paper. I used to be an avid journaler - (I like making up words when the English language and grammar fail me), but only journaled when I was in a foreign country. Well, now seems like a good time to do this thing that is on "my list of things I would like to do".

So, cheers. Here's to writing. Here's to reading. Happy sharing.

xo,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! This is beautiful, I am thrilled beyond belief that you are blogging!! I am going to love reading all about you! I am linking you right now in my sidebar, so I never miss an update!

    Big love,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete