Tuesday, June 9, 2009


"Pleasure is the only thing to live for. Nothing ages like happiness."
-Oscar Wilde

I made a decision about taking on too many jobs. (Which I did last week, and updated my blog to reflect this, post-decisions. Don't want to drop undue names.) I have to work and move and look forward. Not backward. Regardless if I am not working full time right now, to settle on a job that won't bring me pleasure or at least provide a stepping stone towards my passions, is futile.

My fiance is the strongest and most grounding force in my life. Good for everything from pleasure to gut checks. He gut-checked me, gently of course. It opened my eyes a little, made me think, and I went with my feelings. No regrets.

It's a beautiful thing to have someone know your soul and show you the light when things get dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment